Waves, a decentralized platform that allows any user to issue, transfer, swap, and trade custom blockchain tokens on an integrated peer-to-peer exchange officially announced the launch of their brand new iOS app available now in the iTunes store for free download.
On the Waves Platform, tokens may represent a share in a crowdfunding project, financial instrument, or any other item with an inherent value.
Waves Wallet is a mobile client for the Waves platform. Developers designed the app as an easy to use the application to quickly access your WAVES and other assets funds. The wallet is connected to public Waves nodes in order to retrieve your transactions and send payments.
Features for the iOs app:
– Show your transactions both pending and confirmed without login or password
– Send WAVES and other ASSETS to anyone via direct address, QR code or from Address Book
– Request funds via QR code or sharing app link
– Support multiple wallets on one device
– Manage your Custom Applications Tokens
– Pair mobile wallet with Chrome Lite Client
– Touch ID protected wallet seed
– Backup seed functionality
– During registration, the most important information is the wallet seed. Save it somewhere safe, you can also write it down on a piece of paper.
– With the seed, you can always import your account again. The seed gets stored on your iPhone Keychain securely protected by Touch ID or password.
– The seed is decrypted when you want to sign and send a transaction. Every transaction is signed locally and transmitted to the node without revealing your wallet seed or private keys.
The mobile client has already been released for Android, but iOS users can go here to download the new app.